Palm Kernel Expellers (PKE)
Palm kernel expeller (also known as PKE) is a by-product of the crushing and expelling of oil from palm kernel. PKE is well known for its balanced energy and protein, high fibre, good level of residual oil and high palmitic acid. PKE is widely used in compound feeds for adult ruminant livestock such as dairy cow, beef cow and sheep around the world.
Palm Kernel Expellers Sample
Bulk Loading at Port
Top 5 reasons why you should trade and buy from us:
1. We trade reliably, safely and securely from Indonesia and Malaysia, the origins of palm oil and palm products.
2. Flexible quantity available with FOB and CNF trade terms.
3. Various packaging for your needs whether in bags, containers or bulk.
4. Independent third party surveyors.
5. Reliable and professional shipping partners.
Why our Palm Kernel Expellers (PKE) are highly sought after?
-> Non – GMO
-> Melamine – Free
-> No Pesticides
-> No Dioxin
Contact Us Now for Sales Enquiry!