LPG – is known as Liquefied Petroleum Gas.
Basically, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) is a mixture of two flammable but nontoxic gases called propane and butane. Both of these are hydrocarbons (their molecules are made from different combinations of hydrogen and carbon atoms. Propane molecules (C3H8) have eight hydrogen atoms attached to three carbon atoms, while butane molecules (C4H10) have ten hydrogen atoms bonded to four carbon atoms.
LPG sometimes contains a variation of butane called isobutane, which has the same component atoms (four carbons and ten hydrogens) connected together in a slightly different way.
We are committed to providing the highest quality, stringently tested and analyzed, liquid petroleum gas to our valued customers. As established traders in the industry, we understand your concerns and strive to provide consistently perfect customer service as well as high-quality products. We seek to accommodate our customers in every possible way by providing all mix types of LPG. When you buy from us, you can trust that you will get the product you need at extremely market competitive rates in premium quality.
Uses of Liquified Petroleum Gas
Liquified petroleum gas has hundreds of industrial, transport and domestic uses some of which are listed below;
- Cooking and heating domestically or in an industrial capacity.
- Has applications in the manufacturing sector.
- Can be used as fuel for power generation plants.
- It is used as a viable, clean source of fuel in vehicles.
Benefits of Our Liquified Petroleum Gas
Buy our liquefied petroleum to benefit from the many advantages our LPG has over other sources of energy;
- Tested to be of the highest quality, our LPG can be used in a wide range of industrial applications.
- Available in all mix types to suit your needs. Our liquified petroleum has the most chemical stability of any energy source you will find on the market.
- Reduced greenhouse emissions mean this is a clean, green source of energy. It burns a lot cleaner than alternative sources of energy such as oil because it doesn’t contain Sulphur. So, if you care about the environment and about reducing your carbon footprint, buy our LPG.
- It has a much higher heating value than conventional energy sources which means that it substantially reduces energy costs.
- Our liquified petroleum gas burns consistently, making it more stable and reliable than other energy sources.
- Excellent source of energy for places which do not have access to gas pipelines. It is a safe, stable, clean source of energy and can be easily stored for industrial, transportation or domestic needs.
Quality and Testing of Liquified Petroleum Gas
We follow all standards and testing procedures before shipping. Our liquid petroleum gas undergoes a periodic inspection and stringent testing before being sent to our customers. Our liquefied petroleum gas undergoes analysis for the purity of composition and we use gas chromatography to gauge fuel composition and concentration of odor. Our LPG is also tested to detect the presence of any other chemicals to ensure maximum purity. Evaporated temperature test and freeze valve tests are run to gauge volatile residue and dryness of LPG. When you buy from us, you can be assured of receiving only the best.
Contact us here to place your sales enquiry for our premium grade LPG today. Or get in touch with our customer care representative to learn more about our amazingly competitive rates while providing the highest quality LPG to our valued customers.
Why Trade and Buy from Us?
Our mission is to serve our customers with the highest quality of pure and tested LPG while maintaining market competitive prices. When you buy from us, you can trust that you will be receiving a valuable, premium-grade product while paying market competitive rates.