Palm Kernel Shells (PKS)
Palm kernel shells (also known as PKS) are the shell fractions left after the palm nut has been removed. Kernel shells are naturally a fibrous material and easily handled in bulk for energy use. Natural low moisture content coupled with its natural energy factors, PKS are an excellent source of biomass fuel source for many countries around the world.
Top 4 reasons why you should trade and buy from us :
1. We trade reliably, safely and securely from Indonesia and Malaysia, the origins of palm oil and palm products.
2. Flexible quantity available with FOB and CNF trade terms.
3. Independent third party surveyors.
4. Reliable and professional shipping partners.
Why our Palm Kernel Shells (PKS) are highly sought after?
– Low Moisture Level
– Good Quality Biomass Fuel Source
– Easy Handling
– Easy Crushing
– Limited Biological Activity
– Uniform Size Distribution
– Higher Heating Value than Average
– Lignocellulosic Biomass